A big red flag is when the roof company you are talking with offers you a quote over the phone.
Think about it for a moment … how in the world could a roofer know how much it will cost to fix your roof if he or she has never even seen it?
A reputable Minnesota roofing firm will visit your property to inspect the roof … from UP ON YOUR ROOF.
Three vital tips to find the best roofing contractor in Minneapolis, St. Paul, or the surrounding areas around the Twin Cities (including western Wisconsin), include:
- Ask them about the quality of the materials they will use and if they offer a written guaranty on their work.
- Check that they have the proper license and insurance before starting your roof repair project.
- Always check out the reviews the roofer has in letters and/or online roofing review sites.
There are more things to watch for, of course.
- How do they rate in the Better Business Bureau?
- Are they a preferred Angies’ List vendor?
- How many years have they been in business?
Ask us about how Certified Restoration & Roofing, LLC stacks up.
Let Us Prove We Are The Best Company To Restore Or Improve Your Home Or Business.
Get A Free Certified Inspection
A Certified Home Or Business Inspection is more than someone taking a quick look at your property, and writing down a price. Our Certified Inspection is comprised of specific points that we inspect and then give you a written report of our findings. And a written estimate of services recommended. No games. No bait and switch. That’s why it is a Certified Inspection.