When you are searching for a window replacement company in Minnesota or western Wisconsin, remember that replacing your windows with high efficiency windows will not only improve your home’s energy costs, but will increase your home’s value as well.
So, it’s important to choose the best window company.
Finding the best quality and the proper installation are essential for:
- Weather Protection
- Energy Efficiency
Three vital tips to find the best window replacement contractor in Minneapolis, St. Paul, or the surrounding areas around the Twin Cities (including western Wisconsin), include:
- Check that they have the proper license and insurance before starting your replacement window project.
- Ask them about the quality of the windows they will use and if they offer a written guaranty on their work.
- Always check out the reviews they have in letters and/or online window review sites.
There are more things to watch for, of course.
- How does the MN window company rate in the Better Business Bureau?
- Is the window and door contractor a preferred Angies’ List vendor?
- How many years has the company been in business?
Ask us about how Certified Restoration & Roofing, LLC stacks up.
Let Us Prove We Are The Best Company To Restore Or Improve Your Home Or Business.
Get A Free Certified Inspection
A Certified Home Or Business Inspection is more than someone taking a quick look at your property, and writing down a price. Our Certified Inspection is comprised of specific points that we inspect and then give you a written report of our findings. And a written estimate of services recommended. No games. No bait and switch. That’s why it is a Certified Inspection.